1. 😎 👍

Any Shropshire

Тема в разделе "Celebs Requests", создана пользователем ShropshireMon, 4 ноя 2018.

1. ShropshireMon

ShropshireMon New Member

any telford or Shrewsbury girls ?
  2. Hummer1

Hummer1 Member

3. Greeny69

Greeny69 New Member

4. Billybb7654

Billybb7654 New Member

I'm interested if any one has any
  5. Greeny69

Greeny69 New Member

Doesn’t look like there are many. There were a couple in an early mega I think but not seen any since...
  6. Mitty8102

Mitty8102 New Member

Josie veissid from Shrewsbury?
  7. Greeny69

Greeny69 New Member

You have her or you want?
  8. Mitty8102

Mitty8102 New Member

9. Greeny69

Greeny69 New Member

Ah ok. Fingers crossed for you pal. Seems like a bit of a needle in a haystack unless you know they’re out there...
  10. Shackler

Shackler New Member

That's all the Shropshire stuff I've got. Probably a mistake posting it, but if anyone wants to post their stuff in return that'd be great.
    Georgieboy3333, Wadey, Greeny69 и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  11. Greeny69

Greeny69 New Member

Why a mistake?? You’re a hero
  12. Hummer1

Hummer1 Member

Absolute Legend! Surprised theres not more of Steph Bebb? She was in Nuts a few years back...
    Georgieboy3333 нравится это.
  13. Shackler

Shackler New Member

Huh, I've looked quite a bit through Nuts magazines on archive sites (looking for another girl), and I've never spotted her. I have seen another Stephanie from Shrewsbury, but I think that's Stephanie Davies, who used to do some modelling.

That Harri Taylor was meant to have been in Nuts or Zoo (or both) as well, and I've never seen that either. Shame.

Oh, and not directed at Hummer, but the idea behind sharing that folder was to encourage other people to do the same. Even if it's just a little bit. If you've not got anything, maybe share tumblr links? I would, but all the Shropshire girls I know on Tumblr are in that folder, and none of them are actually active.
    Georgieboy3333 нравится это.
  14. Hummer1

Hummer1 Member

Apparently it was a home one... send a picture in type of one. Ive never found it since it came out... just saw it a few times in passing. I dont have anymore apart from links to insta/facebook etc....
  15. Johnny2k9

Johnny2k9 New Member

Nice mega there! Got any girls from Mary Webb?
  16. Richard ricketts

Richard ricketts New Member

I'm a Ludlow lad is any1 willing to share some pics
  17. knxknx

knxknx New Member

Anyone got Elle Huxley?
  18. Hummer1

Hummer1 Member

Has anyone got anything else??