1. 😎 👍

Brie Bella

Тема в разделе "Celebrity Leaked Photos", создана пользователем Thebossbooty, 25 май 2018.

1. Thebossbooty

Thebossbooty Active Member

Saw this on cancer

Вложения:

neb6969 нравится это.
  2. Devinrc01

Devinrc01 New Member

What's the cancer link?
  3. P-zac

P-zac Member

Just google cancer. You will be fine.
    hunter07 и IrishGuy81 нравится это.
  4. Dc111

Dc111 Member

I am ready for full bamboozle.
  5. JohnPaull3

JohnPaull3 New Member

I give you CANNNNNNNCERRRRRRRR in a good way!!
    Bswal, Jesus121504, IrishGuy81 и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  6. Chris_George

Chris_George Well-Known Member

Just another instagram post I guess.
    hunter07 нравится это.
  7. Exoris

Exoris New Member

Kids like you are why we can’t have nice things and why all the discords are invite only.
    Aaron Jox, GuessedMouse и Italianomon нравится это.
  8. bdavis03

bdavis03 Member

Stop whining because new kids were allowed in your tree house faggot. What makes you so important that you're allowed access but others aren't?
    John260545, Poiyiofvh gj, ianmac и 2 другим нравится это.
  9. ianmac

ianmac Member

You say that like it's a secret fucking society. It's not the Illumanti. Most people know of the vola room.
    DixMartie нравится это.
  10. Hobbygrafen

Hobbygrafen Active Member

If you don't know about punctuation, you should go back to school... Not a single comma or period, makes that crap almost unreadable.

Also... "You're"... Not "your"
  11. DixMartie

DixMartie Well-Known Member

Well, dude, you did just use an upper case letter after an ellipsis and put a comma in the wrong place, so...

:D
  12. bdavis03

bdavis03 Member

Going after someone's punctuation or grammar. That's a clear sign that you have no real rebuttal.
  13. bez

bez Well-Known Member

Its just embarrassing that anyone over 7 doesnt know the difference between your and you're.
    Hobbygrafen нравится это.
  14. bez

bez Well-Known Member

It is actually you're, as in ModMeModerators you are in flying turd monkey, and not ModMeModerator is your very own flying turd monkey. Whilst it is true that in both examples you are a flying turd monkey, the overall meaninf of each sentence are completely different. If you are saying one thing, then expecting the reader to take your incorrect meaning, and then call them an idiot for actually reading the sentence as it actually reads is ridiculous. Say what you want but when a 22 month your old can string a sentence together with for example I've got it, as in I have got it, when they pick something up from between a sofa and the wall, for example, why can't you????
    Hobbygrafen нравится это.
  15. DixMartie

DixMartie Well-Known Member

This guy [email protected] wants you to use his email to sign him up for every shitty newsletter you can find.
    bez, Northedge6 и IrishGuy81 нравится это.
  16. Eli tali

Eli tali New Member

Did anything get leaked of her ?
  17. 617Strong

617Strong New Member

Good thing I thought twice about contacting this guy
  18. SnatchSmart

SnatchSmart New Member

Of course not. You'd have to be a complete and total fucking moron to even believe there was a chance.
  19. kyleobrian68

kyleobrian68 Member

Hell I kinda don't want a leak of her. I respect DB and his family too much
    Riboioo нравится это.