1. 😎 👍

Fappening Top 10 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic (Photos, humor, dating, etc.)' started by Covert, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Covert

Covert Member

Which celebs are on your wishlist to be released? Here's mine, in no order other than they're numbered.

1. Alicia Keys
    [​IMG]
    (I just hope she shaves her chest.)

2. Kristen Bell
    [​IMG]
    (She seems like she'd be a good lay.)

3. Jennifer Lopez
    [​IMG]
    (One of my original celeb crushes.)

4. Stacy Keibler
    [​IMG]
    (Legs and ass.)

5. Salma Hayek
    [​IMG]
    (Have you seen her tits?)

6. Nicki Minaj
    [​IMG]
    ("Oh my God, look at her butt.")

7. Beyonce
    [​IMG]
    (Because, why not?)

8. Mariah Carey
    [​IMG]
    (Another one of my original celeb crushes. She's fat now, but I'll take it.)

9. Stephanie McMahon
    [​IMG]
    (Successful, cute, a freak, and I hope Triple H is nowhere to be seen.)

10. Erika Christensen
    [​IMG]
    (She's cute and has a great rack.)

11. Anyone else who leaks

[​IMG]
    (Because I'm not choosy.)

I'm going to say this to the ones who are literate enough to read, but try and not list someone already released unless they were unconfirmed.
    HBoss likes this.
  2. freakjasp

freakjasp Active Member

hm, thats hard
    but definetly jlo, shakira, miranda cosgrove, emma stone, emma watson & selena gomez
    Dhouse9881, Jonnoisms, and 3 others like this.
  3. Covert

Covert Member

I forgot all about Shakira. She can definitely get it. Believe that, because her hips don't lie.
    HBoss and freakjasp like this.
  4. VitalInfo

VitalInfo New Member

Elisha Dushku for sure

Carla Gugino

Maggie Q

Britt Robertson

Rose McGowen

Jen Ledger

Jennifer Hudson

Fanke Jansen

Sarah Chalke

and

Rosario Dawson.

That would be my leak wish list.
    Jonnoisms, HBoss and Covert like this.
  5. werdell14

werdell14 Member

This is my wishlist, even only one pic of one of the first 5 would be great

1. Katy Perry

2. Taylor Swift

3. Emma Watson

4. Molly Quinn

5. Emma Stone

6. Jennifer Love-Hewitt

7. Alexis Bledel

8. Salma Hayek

9. Ashley Leggat

10. Bridgit Mendler
    idobi, lazy1980, rakotofra and 3 others like this.
  6. Covert

Covert Member

And this is why I wanted this thread created, because there's so many celebs that are so delicious looking. Katy Perry, JLH, Dushku, Rose McGowan...the things I'd do to those ladies.
    ShanHigh and HBoss like this.
  7. Gnor1

Gnor1 Active Member

Just curious, some of the people listed have done nude scenes. Do you just want to see private pics or something else?
    HBoss and Jake Adams like this.
  8. andrewdonk

andrewdonk New Member

no, not every celebs on listed have done nude scenes mate. im always curious with JLH racks, damn!! also, JLO, Beyonce, Shakira, Alexa Vega, the list is countless, LOL
    HBoss likes this.
  9. VitalInfo

VitalInfo New Member

I prefer the private photos, I know some of the celebs and such I mentioned have done nudity but there's something about those leaks that to me make the nudity better. If I can describe it in one way it would be that maybe its the taboo sense that we weren't ever meant to see said photos and we did that make them better but that's just me.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  10. Jake Adams

Jake Adams Active Member

Serena Williams (dat ass) - the one celeb I wouldn't mind seeing the head cut off.

Kourtney Kardashian (tired of Kim)

Katy Perry (just cuz)

Britney Spears (see Katy Perry)

Sophia Vergara

Sanaa Lathan

Angela or Vanessa Simmons

Misty Copeland (nice body for a ballerina)

Any of the Real Housewives of...(any of 'em)

Any of the Basketball Wives (more)
    HBoss likes this.
  11. Sleep1982

Sleep1982 Active Member

Bring on keke palmer
    HBoss and Jake Adams like this.
  12. samthorman1234

samthorman1234 New Member

1 michelle keegan.
    2 Cheryl cole
    3 Nicole scherzinger
    4 katy perry
    5 Stacey keibler
    6 Stephanie McMahon
    7 holly willoughby
    8 fearne cotton
    9 Angelina love
    10 kym marsh
  13. Gnor1

Gnor1 Active Member

I said some lol. I'll just use everyone else's wishlist.
    HBoss likes this.
  14. samthorman1234

samthorman1234 New Member

also brooke Hogan and erin molan!
    HBoss likes this.
  15. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

I had no interest whatsoever in celeb culture before the Fappening. I had to google even JLaw. Although I've watched the Hunger Games, I didn't know who played Katniss before the Fappening. As a result, the only one who really makes my wish list is: EMMA WATSON! Why?

1 She's hot!
    2 I've seen Harry Potter
    3 She's become a feminist, and as a result I'd like to see her taken down a peg or two!

I think there's a better chance of getting Emma than Katy Perry. There's been no hint of Katy, whereas there seems to be a folder with Emma's name.
    HBoss and werdell14 like this.
  16. Covert

Covert Member

Gnor1, I'd want to see private, personal pics. Nudes are great (fap material), but to see something that's suppose to be private- to see intimate photos that you AREN'T suppose to see is hot.

Paparazzi shots and candids are almost just as hot, because we get to see the female species in poses and various stages of undressed that is exetremy personal and "unrehearsed." It's hot.
    Allen_Harper, HBoss and Gnor1 like this.
  17. Exodus

Exodus Member

My top 12 would be:

Mila Kunis
    Elisha Cuthbert
    Katy Perry
    Emma Watson
    Megan Fox
    Emma Stone
    Kaley Cuoco
    Jordana Brewster
    Yvonne Strahovski
    sandra bullock
    courteney cox
    Neve Campbell

In no spacific order. Yea some are older but I love a good MILF! :)
  18. BradWilder1969

BradWilder1969 New Member

1. Katy Perry: Just like Kate Upton she’s shown us so much of herself without showing us her nipples and snatch. Feel like she’s been teasing us for so long I feel like it’s time for her to deliver.

2. Britney Spears: Like Katy Perry, she’s been teasing us for almost 20 years and I feel like we’re way past due. She has to show us everything including how she fucks (Missionary, doggy, cowgirl) and how she takes a load in her mouth. I don’t want any bullshit that might be her, I want to look and just know it’s Britney Spears. The paparazzi shots don’t cut it for me.

3. Jeri Ryan from “Star Trek”: I always thought she was a bit of a bitch and might be a cold uptight cunt but I think there’s some seriously good looking pictures of her out there doing things that only I can imagine.

4. Jennifer Connelly: Yea, I’ve seen her naked before and I’ve seen her body double do some nasty shit, but I gotta see the private stock.

5. Gillian Anderson: Again, gotta see the private shit.

6. Kate Winslet: What does she really look and sound like when she’s fucking?

7. Erin Andrews: Not just the peep-hole bullshit. I have to have the raw, uninhibited images and video of her really enjoying herself.

8. Jessica Simpson: I’m surprised that she’s not already on some one’s list.

9. Christina Hendricks: Why isn’t she on your list, too?

10.Alessandra Torresani from Caprica.

There are also a ton of chicks that I have to see for reasons that have nothing to do with sex but for the freak-show factor. I gotta see Mellissa McCarthy in a sex tape just to see what that circus would be like.
    Allen_Harper and HBoss like this.
  19. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

Oh, another one I'd like to see is Sarah Michelle Geller, who played Buffy in the Vampire Slayer TV series. However, she's probably not as cute now as she was then.
    HBoss likes this.
  20. Thomas Müller

Thomas Müller New Member

Only one.....Eleanore Tomlinson
    HBoss likes this.