1. 😎 👍

Jennifer Lawrence blowjob buzz on 4chan

Тема в разделе "Celebrity Leaked Photos", создана пользователем blacklondonchap, 21 апр 2017.

1. Just seen this in 4chan. Opinion on there is it's real but 4chan is 4chan after all. Can anyone confirm?

Вложения:

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      Размер файла:
      576 КБ
      Просмотров:
  2. Maybe I'm just a wishful moron
    haomaru09 нравится это.
  3. Fake post on 4chan who would have thought, all responses were fake so is a hoax. Sorry guys I will investigate first next time and post after. Sorry I created a thread for nothing.
    Psm1999 нравится это.
  4. nysunJT

nysunJT New Member

The top picture is one of her lying on the floor after being drunk. The top picture on the right I'm sure was a fake from the original fake JL BJ tape. The bottom left with the POV from below view is 'new' though and is probably some amateur who looks a lot like Jl but likely isn't her.

It'd be tragic for JL but awesome if this was true if such a long rumored JL BJ video exists. It's more like yeah, wishful thinking that it exists though.

The one thing when TF first happened that always annoyed me was the photo where there's a white cat covering her modesty where she's wearing the blue shirt opened up and got a finger to her lips with her hair in rollers as she sits on a sofa chair. Did a seller put that cat up to protect JL's modesty and put up the actual photo when paid but the hackers not pay up and grabbed the image anyway?

I can't find the image right now but some might know what I'm on about.
  5. Mairneone1

Mairneone1 Active Member

Those pics are old. From Flappening 1.0; not sure if they were ever confirmed to be legit back then
    Bloobz нравится это.
  6. 4fap3fap2fap1

4fap3fap2fap1 Active Member

There is this. Dubious but the jury's still out on identity unless someone knows different?

7. Example363

Example363 New Member

It sounds a lot like her and looks like a young Jennifer
  8. BigJohn3

BigJohn3 Active Member

I agree it does but I dubious of the 3 times the sound drops out. It seems to me thst the guy might be saying her name at that point which would obviously screw up the posters story so they could have deliberately list the sound?
  9. bluemoonjoel

bluemoonjoel Member

That video is 100% not her, it's even called 'Jennifer Lawerence LOOKALIKE'
  10. fooster

fooster Well-Known Member

well that just turned out to be a waste of time...check. your. sources. like in general. (*LOOKALIKE*). dscheeehzhuuss.
    heatto85 нравится это.