1. 😎 👍

Michelle Keegan?!

Тема в разделе "Celebrity Leaked Photos", создана пользователем jsfapper, 9 окт 2014.

1. jsfapper

jsfapper New Member

She is by far the hottest girl on that list. Someone needs to make this happen! 4chan get your act together! Prioritise!!!

Вложения:

Anusol Bummy и HBoss нравится это.
  2. sparky.1690

sparky.1690 Member

why start another MK page????
    HBoss нравится это.
  3. jsfapper

jsfapper New Member

Cus the other one is 15 pages that way >>
    And no updates in a while...
    HBoss нравится это.
  4. sparky.1690

sparky.1690 Member

you think there may be a reason for no updates???? :rolleyes:
    Dan202, HBoss и Gnor1 нравится это.
  5. jsfapper

jsfapper New Member

Probably because the guys leaking the images are American and shes's not that well known outside of the UK. I figure if she's on the list someone somewhere has the images. Most, if not all of the high demand celebs have been leaked. So just making it known she's in very high demand in the UK lol. Not saying thats how it works, as I have no idea. But posting can't hurt.
    HBoss нравится это.
  6. Gnor1

Gnor1 Active Member

Posting it twice just makes it a waste though. When it comes out it will be posted. Appreciate your enthusiasm though.
    Mewinstead и HBoss нравится это.
  7. Dannymac501

Dannymac501 Member

Hacker has decided to start cashing in charging €350 a picture for Michelle keegan and Kelly Brook....apparently
    batmankini и HBoss нравится это.
  8. bluemoonjoel

bluemoonjoel Member

where have ya heard that mate?
    HBoss нравится это.
  9. Retallick

Retallick New Member

I see the media is reporting Michelle Keegan and Kelly Brook were hacked but so far only KBs photos have appeared...
    HBoss и Dannymac501 нравится это.
  10. Dannymac501

Dannymac501 Member

There was a link on Facebook I was reading. If it's true, I just hope people share...cause sharing is caring and all that.
    HBoss и bluemoonjoel нравится это.
  11. Retallick

Retallick New Member

Apparently there is around 120 pics of Kelly Brook but we've only been shown 20 odd... Defo need to see the others plus these Keegan ones!
    Johnsnow1991, HBoss и Dannymac501 нравится это.
  12. Mooch30

Mooch30 New Member

Was hoping to see the keegan leaks by now after they were supposedly on volafile :-(
  13. Girlwonder

Girlwonder Member

Yeah! Surely Keegans pics must have found their way into some other dudes hands. Forget Kelly Brooke; sick of seeing her nude. Michelle is, for me (after Abigail Spencer) THE big story! Think the story broke in some "International Business News" Article. They went undercover and tracked down the Dealer who calls himself "Sets Ahoy". He then e-mailed them a lengthy Catalogue containing the Michelle Keegan reference. Very possible that Ms. Keegan did a bit of acting on video too. Now wouldn't that be nice!
  14. Girlwonder

Girlwonder Member

Correction to my earlier reply: the publication is called the Business Insider". We wait...............
  15. Seamusburkill

Seamusburkill New Member

Nipple slip and knicker slip
  16. Mooch30

Mooch30 New Member

Sure nipslip been proved as a fake in the past
  17. Seamusburkill

Seamusburkill New Member

shhh, there are many people fapping right now in belief its real, you can't ruin it for them
    iamican и Mooch30 нравится это.
  18. Mooch30

Mooch30 New Member

Seing some new leaks fingers and toes crossed we get keegan tonight fed up of waiting now
  19. Crouchie

Crouchie Gold Member

Rumour is no Keegan to leak
  20. Mooch30

Mooch30 New Member

Wouldnt suprise me to be honest been to long!