1. 😎 👍

Women of UFC

Тема в разделе "Celebs Requests", создана пользователем Iceman_6252, 2 фев 2018.

1. Iceman_6252

Iceman_6252 Active Member

Anything new? Post anything of UFC Women!
    Cum4dayz и Mark82 нравится это.
  2. mattiestar26

mattiestar26 Well-Known Member

Mate u should know right now this isn’t the place to request..
    p479257, Timmytimmy34, Chrispbrown и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  3. Mimi1988

Mimi1988 Active Member

have terrible bodies.

/thread
    hafm нравится это.
  4. Geardagas

Geardagas Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as a UFC woman you sack of cunts
  5. ozols

ozols Member

Why the hate on UFC girls?? A lot of them have awesome bodies, like Paige Vanzant.
    spikejetsteve нравится это.
  6. DixMartie

DixMartie Well-Known Member

Insecurity. Lots of homophobes on here who are so insecure in their manhood that women who could snap their arms off scare that shit out of them, just like gay men.
    CDW41313 и spikejetsteve нравится это.
  7. Fan88

Fan88 New Member

Now from the MMA, I'd love to see Gina Carano
    CDW41313 нравится это.
  8. Geardagas

There's a reason why men and women don't engage in sports together.

That reason is because women suck at sports. A male tennis player ranked in the 2000s once played Serena Williams and beat her in straight sets.

Even a limp-wristed neutered pantywaist like dixmart would beat the living shit out of Ronda rousey. Welcome to real life.

I'll give you Paige vansant and maybe karolina. Apart from those two I cannot think of a single UFC woman that isn't omfg ugly or mannish beyond recognition.
  9. maxg4

maxg4 Member

Miesha Tate? There are loads of fit women. I guess you’re just a casual UFC watcher, big fights only.
    CDW41313 нравится это.
  10. Mikecrandle

Mikecrandle Well-Known Member

There’s lots of hot ones in mma. Love to see them naked !!
    spikejetsteve и Fan88 нравится это.
  11. Geardagas

Miesha Tate lol. She looks like a man.
  12. Mikecrandle

Mikecrandle Well-Known Member

A man !? I’d like to see the women your use to seeing. Lol
    CDW41313 и PeterW нравится это.
  13. PeterW

PeterW Active Member

Who put the stick up your butt?
  14. lutherkent

lutherkent Well-Known Member

The don't compete against eachother because of the amount of sexism in the world, also if I was rolling around with Ronda Rousey I'd definitely not be able to control myself... People won't pay to a ppv that includes some bloke getting a hard on in a ring whilst touching up a womqn
  15. lutherkent

lutherkent Well-Known Member

Also fuck the twat that made this thread
    Timmytimmy34 и PeterW нравится это.
  16. Geardagas

It's not sexism, it's reality. Women are physically weaker than men. Welcome to real life.

But really I was just trying to troll dixmart out of the closet to lend purpose to yet another completely worthless thread
    Jim1337toe нравится это.
  17. tjk

tjk Member

"A male tennis player ranked in the 2000s once played Serena Williams and beat her in straight sets" Not true at all but ok.
    PeterW нравится это.
  18. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member

Yep, he was ranked 203rd and beat both the Williams sisters in 1998.
  19. PeterW

PeterW Active Member

Thank you for the source, but I think people gotta remember Billie Jean King also beat Bobby Riggs in 1973 with a similar age difference and debatably less ranking difference than the Braasch v Williams situation. Like, the real point we should take away here isn't men or women are better than each other at all sport, the real point we know is tennis sucks.
  20. Murica

Murica New Member

That's an exception to the rule, not the rule itself. Reality is, when it comes to physical sports or anything physical at all, men are better than women. The average male is 50% stronger than the average female. That's just biology, go cry inequality and SJW nonsense to mother nature. The average Joe off the street with minimal fight training can go toe to toe and most of the time beat a professionally training and experienced UFC fighter. Look at Fallon Fox, just an average guy who got sex reassignment surgery and started fighting MMA. That guy was just brutally wiping the floor with every female he went up against. Finally he lost to a couple of highly trained fighters but he represents what would happen in reality. A top notch female UFC fighter may be able to hold her own against a lowly ranked UFC newbie but if you pit them against a male of the experience and rank they will get eviscerated.

That's also the reason why physical competency standards must be lowered for women who want to work in the same field as men such as soldiers, fire fighters, police officers, etc. The women who "passed" SEAL training all had the standards lowered for them. Hell, even the Boy Scouts lowered the standards to make Eagle Scout since they started letting girls into the Boy Scouts. Combat units of mixed gender are shown to have lower operational performance than all male units by a significant margin and its always the male soldiers have to pick up the slack and carry an extra burden due to inadequate physical and combat capabilities of the female soldiers in the unit.

The Australian women's Olympic soccer team got beaten by a high school team of 17 year old boys. The same would play true in any sport where you put women up against men. Women are inferior to men in the arena and most areas in life.