1. 😎 👍

The Fappening: News or related.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Leaked Photos' started by smithy7, Oct 14, 2014.

1. smithy7

smithy7 New Member

what has happened to this website? Are the leaks finished? Hasn't been an update in to long.
    Baker97, Insights, Jonjo591 and 7 others like this.
  2. keiranlee

keiranlee New Member

Yeah they were also meant to post the rita ora pics a while ago
    modric, Baker97 and TheWatcher like this.
  3. heeralal

heeralal Well-Known Member

4. fooster

fooster Well-Known Member

to EVERYONE:
    please stop posting random questions, requests or wish lists!!

The amount of work this represents to us MOD's may to be overlooked, but for the sake of a bit of ORDER in the thread, let's keep to:

1. If your Celebcrush is not on the list (which is updated several times a week tnx to Gnor1 and others) - DO NOT ASK. There is a wish thread here
    2. USE the created general REQUEST thread here, where you may post whatever request you like.
    3. if you do have NEWS, please always post along the source where you've heard/read/taken the information.
    4. Patience is a virtue, even (or especially) in relation to fapping. so (yes, pun intended) please, be patient...all will fall into place, eventually.

and for some more current news: why don't you just ask , try or just , works wonders for me.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  5. freakjasp

freakjasp Active Member

why exactly is this stickied?
    Davidson and Jimmy Ramirez like this.
  6. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

Fapper seems to have gone away; he's the site's admin. However, he's left capable people in charge of the Forum. There have been many more leaks over the last weekend. You can see them here.

7. custard28

custard28 Moderator

The majority of these leaks have already been shown on this forum buddy
    sawbrave55 likes this.
  8. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

I don't want to create a thread which may turn out to be completely fake. CelebJihad is claiming to have a vid of Natalie Dormer giving a bj. Real or fake?

9. Ollrich1

Ollrich1 Active Member

seems legit....come on Bj fan ;) you know it better
    Pacies likes this.
  10. Jakrat1990

Jakrat1990 Member

All The links are dead, plus it says they were posted on October 31 2014... How is that even possible??
    New JLaw vids and VJ vids and pics.... yet they are no where to be found?
    Danzennti12 likes this.
  11. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

Go to the blog roll on the right sidebar, and look for them under September.

The download links have worked GREAT for me.
  12. TheWatcher

TheWatcher New Member

Fake with a capital F
    12gone likes this.
  13. TheWatcher

TheWatcher New Member

Sam price likes this.
  14. Jakrat1990

Jakrat1990 Member

Is There a link that is a Zip and not rar?
  15. BJ fan

BJ fan Active Member

.rar and .zip both work for me. Follow the instructions in the download readme on the site and you should be fine.
    alexdgg25 likes this.
  16. Seraph-X

Seraph-X Active Member

I already downloaded a Fappening 5 folder yesterday. That plus Fap 4 makes it two big leaks within a week. Mostly people you've never heard of, though, but the Allegra Carpenter stuff is really good.

Note: The Natalie Dormer BJ video is an example of one of CelebJihad's occasional spoofs.
    isaiah426 and Doobieluv like this.
  17. smithy7

smithy7 New Member

send the link?
  18. fooster

...so don't come back...?
  19. I'm new here just signed up yesterday and even though I wish there was more leaks of celebs I liked I still like the site and am glad it's here..if you don't like it then why stay? Eventually more leaks will cum but until then just relax and enjoy what your able too see
    ZedEff, sudelmuk, Seraph-X and 4 others like this.
  20. fooster

I absolutely agree. We also like the site...:D. But far more, because there is a general good attitude and great shares, see contributions...I like the overall board public quite much. glad you like it and take part...that's the point.
    utopia2015 likes this.